Designation: Business Analyst
Qualification: BE/ MBA
Experience: 3 to 5 years
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Perform product prioritization, feature conceptualization, prototyping, and user experience design.
• Create surveys and gather end-user feedback to improve the user experience of the product.
• Document software features and creates presentations for different stakeholders.
• Perform market study to compare potential opportunities for improvement.
• Create test cases for new features and execute them in different configurations.
• Responsible for analyzing customer behavior based on data.
• Drive customer experience, product strategy, and roadmap.
• Coordinate with the Product Managers, Project Head, Technical Architect, and development team to bounce ideas, brainstorm available solutions, disseminate business requirements and articulate the best feasible solution to implement.
• Collaborate with UI / UX team to build front-end application design in line with the current market design approach.
• Stay up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelors/ Master of Engineering or MBA degree from a recognized university in India or abroad
• 3-5 years of experience in business analysis or related field
• At least 2 years of experience in software engineering companies
• Experience in the EdTech sector will be preferred
• Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
• Strong written, verbal, and collaboration skills
Desired Candidate Profile:
• Ability to communicate in a clear, concise manner
• Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills
• Advanced technical skills
• Excellent documentation skills
• Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations
• Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills